Developing your Business
Biddenden Vineyards is one of Kent’s most successful rural businesses with an admirable track record of delivering quality products through high standards of production, innovation and excellent customer service. In 2009 they were thinking about the future and the need to upgrade the infrastructure at the vineyard to support development of the business.
I worked with Sally and Julian Barnes, the Directors, over a three-month period to help pinpoint their options for development and establish a framework of activity to help them manage the process.
This included putting them in touch with a range of professionals including planners, quantity surveyors, building contractors and manufacturers best able to support the project.
- The establishment of a clear project plan.
- Identification of relevant professionals to support the project.
- Construction of much needed storage space on the site of the vineyard.
- Improved efficiency of the business due to an increased level of storage and production facilities.
- Reduction in transport costs and vehicle movements.
To find out more about Biddenden Vineyards, view their site at www.biddendenvineyards.com.
(Images courtesy of Biddenden Vineyards)
Rural Sector Solutions acted as an independent focal point to help establish our infrastructure needs for the future, and worked with us to develop a clear plan of action. We very much valued Stuart’s professional approach, commitment and clear thinking.
Julian and Sally Barnes
Directors, Biddenden Vineyards